Granite Capital Group (GCG) was formed in 2015 by principal, Bruce Savett, to pursue opportunistic real estate investments in the western United States. The firm focuses on value-add repositioning, ground-up development, and property and asset management primarily for multifamily assets. GCG provides an array of commercial real estate services including sponsored investment funds for high-net-worth accredited investors, in-depth expertise in structuring and executing 1031 exchanges, and asset management advisory services.
Our investment partners are comprised of high-net-worth families, individual accredited investors, and select institutional joint ventures. We are proud to work with over 200 investment partners, the majority of whom have invested with us on multiple projects.
Granite Capital Group offers strategically designed real estate investments that deliver cash flow and asset appreciation for high-net-worth accredited investors and advisory clients. We are an independent, investor-centric firm with a deep commitment to earning the trust of our investors, clients, and partners.
Pursuing institutional quality investments with an entrepreneurial spirit, Granite Capital Group’s track record and experience provides the foundation and perspective that are the cornerstone of our success.
The relationship between the firm and investors is paramount to mutual success. Granite Capital Group stands committed to a culture built upon integrity, respect, accessibility, and transparency. We believe in the following:
- A conviction to add value in all circumstances to our partners, employees, residents, communities, and vendors
- Alignment of interest with our clients and investors
- Our guiding principle is to execute only exceptional transactions. Our methodology is quality over quantity
- Property level management and operations are actively adjusted to tactically lower risk and are regularly adjusted for changes in markets and metro economies
- In summary: Innovation, Discipline and Commitment to Integrity